Buzz Rickson's BR11130 L-2 JacketClutch Cafe
The L-2 was the first of a new generation of flight jackets adopted by the U.S.A.F in 1947. This jacket used 'Nylon' for its outer shell, a fabric which had been developed by DuPont in the mid 1930's and was a departure from the heavier and more cumbersome leather and alpaca lined jackets previously issued.
Buzz Rickson's have perfected their stitch-for-stitch reproductions of these iconic jackets, using the best components and materials - and even custom manufacturing if necessary - to ensure absolute authenticity.
Their reproduction on the L-2 is simply superb recreating this extremely rare jacket
- Custom Woven Olive Drab Nylon Twill
- Custom Woven Nylon / Cotton Lining
- Correct 65% Nylon 35% Wool Double-Faced Lining
- Custom Woven 100% Worsted Wool Knits
- Reproduction spring Loaded Crown Zipper
- Zipped Sleeve Pen Pocket
- Leather Oxygen Mask Tab
- Snap Closure Hand Warmer Pockets
- USAF Decal on Left Shoulder
- Made in Japan
UK & Ireland – £6 Next Day Delivery*
Europe & Rest of World
Shipping rates vary by zone and cart value.
•Free Tracked Standard Shipping: 7-13 business days
(Tracking available after being scanned at shipment hub)
•Express Courier (Air): 1-2 business days
All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.