Addict AD-WX-02 BMC JacketClutch Cafe
Addict Clothes Japan produce simple and elegant designs based on the British golden era of motorcycling from the 1930’s to 70’s. Every component is thoughtfully chosen for its authenticity and quality. And though no piece is an exact reproduction, they are made as ‘new vintage’ imagining producing the jackets and the time they were originally conceived.
The AD-WX-02 is Addicts doting homage to the oil-cotton motorcycle jackets popularised produced in the UK originally in the late 40's and 50's by a few companies, Barbour and Belstaff being the most prominent.
All the details of these early jackets have been included such as the removable Melton-wool vest liner, plaid cotton jacket lining, internal snap closer breast pocket, slanted 'map-pocket' and zip closure chest pockets and corduroy lined collar and cuffs, the AD-WX-02 has a iconic, enduring style taken to the absolute extreme of manufacturing as a fitting tribute to it's original inspiration.
- Waxed Oil Skin Cotton
- Early 50's British Motorcycle Jacket Styling
- Removable Melton Wool Liner Vest
- Plaid Cotton Lining
- 2 Flap Closure Bellows Hip Pockets
- Slanted Map Pocket on Left Chest
- Zip Closure Pocket on Right Chest
- Snap Closure Internal Breast Pocket
- Corduroy Lined Collar 7 Cuffs
- All Brass Hardware
- Heavy Front Zip
- Snapped Closure External Wind Flap
- Belted Waist for Fit and Warmth
- Adjustable Collar
- Made in Japan
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.