Browns Beach BBJ9-001 Early Vest GreenClutch Cafe
Brown's Beach Cloth is instantly recognisable due to it unique construction, made from a wool cotton mix the outer shell is of a tough woven cotton, while the backing is a soft 'reclaimed' wool, giving it very warm and tough properties.
Brown's Beach clothing was used for almost any activity from labouring to recreational use and was so poplar that the designs and construction barely changed for 60 years.
Now reproduced by Full Count, the cloth is still as warm and durable as it was from 1901 to 1960 and now beyond.
- Classic early 20th century vest inspired by the original Brown's Beach
- Constructed from 74% wool & 26% cotton
- Twisting of two different coloured threads gives the distinctive salt and pepper tone to the fabric
- Cinch Back
- Brown's Beach label with original text on collar and inside of garment
- Produced by Full Count & Co.
- Made in Japan
Have a question? Email email@example.com or call 020 7580 6444.
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Last orders for Delivery before Christmas
UK & Ireland: 2pm Thursday 20.12.18
Europe: Tuesday 18.12.18
Rest of World: Sunday 16.12.18
Goods are to be received back in store within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information on returns please see Shipping & Returns.