Jelado 'Pirate of the Blue Dye' Raider Coat AG31401Clutch Cafe
- A great wabash work coat from Jelado with some nice detailing and touches that Jelado are so good at. Based on coverall designs from the 1910's & 20's the jacket features asymmetrical pocket chest pockets and, pin back buttons and is constructed using a single stitch process meaning the closer you look he more intricacies you see running through the jackets construction.
- Based on coverall designs made in the early part of the 20th Century.
- Bespoke wabash fabric that has been sulfur dyed, especially produced for Jelado.
- Asymmetrical pocket design
- Union made label in left pocket
- Original Jelado Antique Garments pin-back 'change' button
- Single Stitch Contstruction
- Will fade beautifully with wear
- Made in Japan
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7580 6444.
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Goods are to be received back in store within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information on returns please see Shipping & Returns.