Jelado 'Pirate of the Blue Dye' Raider Coat AG31401Jelado
- A great wabash work coat from Jelado with some nice detailing and touches that Jelado are so good at Based on coverall designs from the 1910's & 20's theåÊ jacket features asymmetrical pocket chest pockets and, pin back buttons and is constructed using a single stitch process meaning the closer you look he more intricacies you see running through the jackets constructionåÊ
- Based on coverall designs made in the early part of the 20th CenturyåÊ
- Bespoke wabash fabric that has been sulfur dyed, especially produced for JeladoåÊ
- Asymmetrical pocket design
- Union made label in left pocket
- Original Jelado Antique Garments pin-back 'change' button
- Single Stitch Contstruction
- Will fade beautifully with wear
- Made in Japan
Since the beginning of the year there has been certain changes to service due to the on going Covid-19 pandemic, as well as Brexit which means that our courier services maybe experiencing some delays which are out of our control. For these reasons we cannot guarantee quoted delivery times, though very rarely have we found issues and holdups.
We appreciate your understanding.
Normal Operating Delivery Prices
UK & Ireland – £6 Next Day Delivery
(Free Next Day Delivery on Order Over £100)
Europe & Rest of World
Shipping rates vary by zone and cart value.
•Free Tracked Standard Shipping: 7-13 business days
(Tracking available after being scanned at shipment hub)
•Express Courier (Air): 1-2 business days
All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
(Free Standard and Express Options Available at Checkout - this is based on spend, shipping location & options selected)
*After the UK’s recent departure from the European Union, there has been an unavoidable upheaval in all trade.
To help ease the confusion, we use a shipping partner to assist us with all international shipments, which allows us to show you, upfront, all costs before delivery including duties and customs know as DDP (Delivery Duty Paid).
All prices are inclusive of processing and delivery fees (excluding courier fees where applicable) meaning the price shown is the price you will pay delivered to you, with no hidden customs or clearance fees!
All orders placed from within the EU have the local rate of VAT added and paid within destination country; so no excess VAT will be charged upon arrival and we do not collect UK VAT. This also means that you are able to pay in local currency (or the currency of your choice) to a local bank account, as well as offering payment plans wherever applicable.