Jelado 'Pirate of the Blue Dye' Raider Coat AG31401Clutch Cafe
- A great wabash work coat from Jelado with some nice detailing and touches that Jelado are so good at Based on coverall designs from the 1910's & 20's theåÊ jacket features asymmetrical pocket chest pockets and, pin back buttons and is constructed using a single stitch process meaning the closer you look he more intricacies you see running through the jackets constructionåÊ
- Based on coverall designs made in the early part of the 20th CenturyåÊ
- Bespoke wabash fabric that has been sulfur dyed, especially produced for JeladoåÊ
- Asymmetrical pocket design
- Union made label in left pocket
- Original Jelado Antique Garments pin-back 'change' button
- Single Stitch Contstruction
- Will fade beautifully with wear
- Made in Japan
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7580 6444.
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Last orders for Delivery before Christmas
UK & Ireland: 2pm Thursday 20.12.18
Europe: Tuesday 18.12.18
Rest of World: Sunday 16.12.18
Goods are to be received back in store within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information on returns please see Shipping & Returns.