Jelado Steelbeam Chore CoatClutch Cafe
- Based on "Sweet Orr" coverall made in the early part of the 20th Century.
- Bespoke black wabash fabric that has been sulfur dyed, especially produced for Jelado.
- Unionmade label in left pocket
- Original Jelado Antique Garments change button
- Will fade beautifully with wear
Have a question? Email email@example.com or call 020 7580 6444.
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Goods are to be received back in store within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information on returns please see Shipping & Returns.