Mister Freedom Breezer II Jacket RedClutch Cafe
A subtle nod to vintage Hollywood here with this piece. The 1955 classic, "Rebel Without a Cause", certainly springs to mind, with the vivid red colour coming through on this garment so well. The fabric for this jacket is constructed from a double face woven textile, cotton face and rayon reverse, inspired by 1950's Scottish drizzler jackets. It is a tightly woven blend of 50 % cotton and 50% rayon twill sateen. This piece is designed in California and produced in Japan, by Sugar Cane.
- 50% cotton, 50 % rayon twill sateen
- Unlined body
- Tartan woven plaid accents, cut from NOS selvedge fabric, featured on front panel facing, stand collar and pocket lining.
- Two front patch pockets, doubling up as hand warmers.
- Stand collar, double snap closure.
- Talon zipper - 1950's style.
- Narrow cinch tabs for hips and wrists.
- Surplus rayon label.
- Made in Japan.