Mister Freedom Breezer II Jacket RedClutch Cafe
A subtle nod to vintage Hollywood here with this piece. The 1955 classic, "Rebel Without a Cause", certainly springs to mind, with the vivid red colour coming through on this garment so well. The fabric for this jacket is constructed from a double face woven textile, cotton face and rayon reverse, inspired by 1950's Scottish drizzler jackets. It is a tightly woven blend of 50 % cotton and 50% rayon twill sateen. This piece is designed in California and produced in Japan, by Sugar Cane.
- 50% cotton, 50 % rayon twill sateen
- Unlined body
- Tartan woven plaid accents, cut from NOS selvedge fabric, featured on front panel facing, stand collar and pocket lining.
- Two front patch pockets, doubling up as hand warmers.
- Stand collar, double snap closure.
- Talon zipper - 1950's style.
- Narrow cinch tabs for hips and wrists.
- Surplus rayon label.
- Made in Japan.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7580 6444.
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Goods are to be received back in store within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information on returns please see Shipping & Returns.