Mister Freedom Lot.64 NOS Organic Cotton 15.5oz JeanClutch Cafe
This particular Lot 64 OG jean from Mister Freedom is cut from an older stock of premium denim from Cone Mills and feature organic cotton. The jean is based on a classic 1950's era blue jean with a slight 1960's twist to it. A traditional mid-high rise, with a straight, ever so slightly tapered leg. The fabric used is very unique and is one of the most sustainable selvedge fabrics produced by Cone. It features Texas organic cotton, American Indigo plant dye and is all woven in the USA.
- 100 % cotton
- Classic vintage five pocket jean reproduction
- Button fly
- White Selvedge ID
- New Old Stock woven plaid khaki pocket bags
- Mister Freedom original 'M' arcuate on back pocket
- Hand-debossed natural veg tan cowhide leather patch on back right pocket
- Twelve types of cotton thread used
- Coin pocket with peekaboo selvedge
- Made in USA
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7580 6444.
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Last orders for Delivery before Christmas
UK & Ireland: 2pm Thursday 20.12.18
Europe: Tuesday 18.12.18
Rest of World: Sunday 16.12.18
Goods are to be received back in store within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information on returns please see Shipping & Returns.