Mister Freedom Rough Rider Ranch BlouseMister Freedom
- 100 % cotton
- NOS (New old Stock) 15.5 oz Cone Mills fabric
- Modified collar pattern, early American work blouse style.
- Vintage boxy but fit silhouette.
- Pleated front with original MF arrowhead dart stitching.
- Original MF Stitch on chest pockets.
- Selvedge front panel fold.
- Contrast printed flannel pocket flap facing.
- Contrast 10 Oz. Okinawa 301collar facing.
- Metal cast MF branded buttons, oxidized brass.
- Buckle back, adjustable, riveted.
- Copper rivet reinforced, unmarked.
- Combination yellow/orange 100% cotton stitching.
- Original mfsc debossed veg-tan leather patch.
- Lining flannel milled in Japan
- Made in USA
Since the beginning of the year there has been certain changes to service due to the on going Covid-19 pandemic, as well as Brexit which means that our courier services maybe experiencing some delays which are out of our control. For these reasons we cannot guarantee quoted delivery times, though very rarely have we found issues and holdups.
We appreciate your understanding.
Normal Operating Delivery Prices
UK & Ireland – £6 Next Day Delivery
(Free Next Day Delivery on Order Over £100)
Europe & Rest of World
Shipping rates vary by zone and cart value.
•Free Tracked Standard Shipping: 7-13 business days
(Tracking available after being scanned at shipment hub)
•Express Courier (Air): 1-2 business days
All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
(Free Standard and Express Options Available at Checkout - this is based on spend, shipping location & options selected)
*After the UK’s recent departure from the European Union, there has been an unavoidable upheaval in all trade.
To help ease the confusion, we use a shipping partner to assist us with all international shipments, which allows us to show you, upfront, all costs before delivery including duties and customs know as DDP (Delivery Duty Paid).
All prices are inclusive of processing and delivery fees (excluding courier fees where applicable) meaning the price shown is the price you will pay delivered to you, with no hidden customs or clearance fees!
All orders placed from within the EU have the local rate of VAT added and paid within destination country; so no excess VAT will be charged upon arrival and we do not collect UK VAT. This also means that you are able to pay in local currency (or the currency of your choice) to a local bank account, as well as offering payment plans wherever applicable.