Tricker's For Clutch Cafe 'Hugo' Monkey Boot Black SuedeClutch Cafe
For over 180 years Tricker's shoes have been handmade in Northampton. The core principles of quality, durability, innovation, adventure and skill are stitched into every pair of boots that leaves their factory.
After hearing the story behind the 'Hugo' boot and looking through Tricker's vast and extensive archive, we settled on this iconic 'Hugo' Monkey Boot from the early 70's as the piece to base our collaboration on.
The 'Hugo' is constructed from the finest Waxy Commando Suede. This is a hardwearing Water Repellent Suede from Charles F Stead. CF Stead is one of the most respected tanners of suede in the world today and have been based in Leeds since 1825. The oily, waxy nature of the leather will age uniquely as it forms to the shape of your foot.
For added durability and ease of wear, the boot has been finished with a dainite sole. Famous for its all-weather grip, a Dainite sole is durable and long-lasting yet flexible enough to provide all-day comfort, one of the main reasons we decided to go for this sole unit.
Head to our blog to find out more.
- Limited edition collaboration between Clutch Cafe x Tricker's
- Black Roughout Waxy Commando Suede from Charles F Stead Tannery
- Durable Dainite sole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Limited availability - pre-order
- Two Lace options
- Tonal black stitching throughout
- Black heel tab
- Natural leather insole with Clutch Cafe x Tricker's embossed
- Lead time of 10-12 weeks with release due in early September
- Tricker's 4444 Last - we recommend taking a half size down from your normal shoe size.
- Made in Northampton, England
*This offer excludes smaller items priced below priced below £50 such as magazines, socks and incense.
Normal Operating Delivery Prices
UK & Ireland – £6 Next Day Delivery*
(Free Next Day Delivery on Order Over £200)
Europe & Rest of World
Shipping rates vary by zone and cart value.
•Free Tracked Standard Shipping: 7-13 business days
(Tracking available after being scanned at shipment hub)
•Express Courier (Air): 1-2 business days
All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
(Free Standard and Express Options Available at Checkout - this is based on spend, shipping location & options selected)