Tricker's For Clutch Cafe 'Hugo' Monkey Boot Black SuedeClutch Cafe
For over 180 years Tricker's shoes have been handmade in Northampton. The core principles of quality, durability, innovation, adventure and skill are stitched into every pair of boots that leaves their factory.
After hearing the story behind the 'Hugo' boot and looking through Tricker's vast and extensive archive, we settled on this iconic 'Hugo' Monkey Boot from the early 70's as the piece to base our collaboration on.
The 'Hugo' is constructed from the finest Waxy Commando Suede. This is a hardwearing Water Repellent Suede from Charles F Stead. CF Stead is one of the most respected tanners of suede in the world today and have been based in Leeds since 1825. The oily, waxy nature of the leather will age uniquely as it forms to the shape of your foot.
For added durability and ease of wear, the boot has been finished with a dainite sole. Famous for its all-weather grip, a Dainite sole is durable and long-lasting yet flexible enough to provide all-day comfort, one of the main reasons we decided to go for this sole unit.
Head to our blog to find out more.
Please note pre-order will be available from 1.6.19 - 30.6.19
Stock Available Mid-September
- Limited edition collaboration between Clutch Cafe x Tricker's
- Black Roughout Waxy Commando Suede from Charles F Stead Tannery
- Durable Dainite sole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Limited availability - pre-order
- Two Lace options
- Tonal black stitching throughout
- Black heel tab
- Natural leather insole with Clutch Cafe x Tricker's embossed
- Lead time of 10-12 weeks with release due in early September
- Tricker's 4444 Last - we recommend taking a half size down from your normal shoe size.
- Made in Northampton, England
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Last orders for Delivery before Christmas
UK & Ireland: 2pm Thursday 20.12.18
Europe: Tuesday 18.12.18
Rest of World: Sunday 16.12.18