Vasco VSE-202 Nylon Cross x Leather Old Daypack NavyClutch Cafe
Based on a popular 60's and 70's 'pear-shape' design Vasco has created the Old Daypack using a 50/50 nylon cotton mix for the shell with thick veg tanned cowhide leather detailing for the base of the bag wool felt backed shoulder straps and diamond stitched placket for fastening extra equipment to on the back and on bottom.
With one large compartment with double zipper the front of the back pack opens fully for easy access with an extra internal zipped compartment from small personal items and on external easy access zipped compartment.
All produced in their Tokyo workshop in Harajuku each bag is produced to the highest standards with classic detailing.
- 50% Cotton 50% Nylon Shell
- Veg Tanned Cowhide Detailing
- Wool Felt Backed Shoulder Straps
- Leather Reinforced Base
- One External Zipped Compartment
- Double Zipped Large Main Compartment
- Small Zipped Internal Personal Items Pockets
- Leather Diamond Belt Fasteners on Back and Underneath
- Brass Hard-wear
- Copper Rivets for Reinforcement
- Made in Japan
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Last orders for Delivery before Christmas
UK & Ireland: 2pm Thursday 20.12.18
Europe: Tuesday 18.12.18
Rest of World: Sunday 16.12.18