Vintage 1960s Levi's 'Big E' 501xx Denim JeanClutch Cafe
The iconic blue jean made by Levis, the 501 has been through many alterations and pattern adjustments during its time; though it's widely recognised the post-war 1947 model is the archetypal modern denim shape recognised the world over as blue jeans.
- Vintage Levi's 501XX
- Wonderful fade and colour
- Actual size - W36 x L29
- Thread pulling away from seams, throughout
- Fabric thinning
- Extensive repairs and reinforcement, throughout
- Pocket mouths fraying
- Holes in both pocket bags
- Hole by front right pocket
- Crotch repaired and reinforced
- Paint/ Ink spots
- Hole on right leg
- Right leg hem patched and reinforced
- Both knees reinforced
- Small hole in back right pocket
*This offer excludes smaller items priced below priced below £50 such as magazines, socks and incense.
Normal Operating Delivery Prices
UK & Ireland – £6 Next Day Delivery*
(Free Next Day Delivery on Order Over £200)
Europe & Rest of World
Shipping rates vary by zone and cart value.
•Free Tracked Standard Shipping: 7-13 business days
(Tracking available after being scanned at shipment hub)
•Express Courier (Air): 1-2 business days
All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
(Free Standard and Express Options Available at Checkout - this is based on spend, shipping location & options selected)