Vintage 1950's Levi's 'Big E' 501xx Denim JeanClutch Cafe
The iconic blue jean made by Levis, the 501 has been through many alterations and pattern adjustments during its time; though it's widely recognised the post-war 1947 model is the archetypal modern denim shape recognised the world over as blue jeans.
- Vintage Levi's 501XX
- Hidden Rivets
- Wonderful fade and colour
- Actual size - W36 x L29
- Thread pulling away from seams, throughout
- Fabric thinning
- Seams reinforced near both front pockets
- Hole on front right pocket
- Hole in coin pocket
- Hole on left thigh
- Crotch repaired and reinforced
- Leather Patch missing
- Back right pocket reinforced
- Holes on both legs from turn-ups
- Both pocket bags patched and repaired
- Buttons rusting
*This offer excludes smaller items priced below priced below £50 such as magazines, socks and incense.
Normal Operating Delivery Prices
UK & Ireland – £6 Next Day Delivery*
(Free Next Day Delivery on Order Over £200)
Europe & Rest of World
Shipping rates vary by zone and cart value.
•Free Tracked Standard Shipping: 7-13 business days
(Tracking available after being scanned at shipment hub)
•Express Courier (Air): 1-2 business days
All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
(Free Standard and Express Options Available at Checkout - this is based on spend, shipping location & options selected)