Warehouse Lot. 700C Denim JeanClutch Cafe
Exclusive to Clutch Cafe London, we present the Warehouse 700C; limited to 50 pairs worldwide. Each model is complete with their individual 1-50 running number and are presented in a Warehouse & Co. display box, complete with a bottle of eco-friendly Denim Wash.
The 700C is a regular straight fitting jean that will come in with a slight taper once it shrinks. Constructed from a beautifully slubby 14.5oz Memphis cotton, the jean also features a number of details from the 1930's through to the 1940's. Details include a mid-high rise, exposed copper rivet on fly, cinch back and the original Warehouse & Co orange/gold selvedge.
With a hot soak these will shrink approximately 2 inches in the waist, of which will you gain back about 1-1.5" stretch with wear.
- 14.5oz unsanforised Memphis cotton
- 100% cotton denim
- 100% cotton thread
- Exposed copper rivet on fly
- Warehouse & Co embossed rivets
- Deer skin leather patch
- Lightweight 10oz chambray pocket bags
- Warehouse & Co. original orange/gold selvedge
- Limited to 50 pairs worldwide, exclusive to Clutch Cafe London
- 1-50 running number
- Presented in Warehouse & Co cardboard display box with scented denim wash
- Made in Japan
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.