John Gluckow JG03403A Submariners Coat GreyJohn Gluckow
- Styled after the Melton Wool Submariners coat issued to U.S Sailors during the infancy of USN Submarine program in the 1930's. The Submariners coats simple design is similar to that of a Mackinaw style, with a simple construction, button front and hip-length fit.
- John Gluckow has left the pattern unchanged but produces the coat in a marl charcoal grey melton wool instead of the standard black or deep navy blue. The button-front boasts the recognisable 13-star fouled anchor buttons design in ivory corozo nut, and two buttoned flapped hip pockets. The angular collar lays flat against the body and fastens up into a funnel around the neck.
- An enduringly simple design, easy to throw on over any outfit.
- 1930s Submariner Coat Design
- 90% Wool, 10% Nylon Melton
- Two-Flapped Patch Pockets
- Button-Up Funnel Collar
- Made in Japan
Since the beginning of the year there has been certain changes to service due to the on going Covid-19 pandemic, as well as Brexit which means that our courier services maybe experiencing some delays which are out of our control. For these reasons we cannot guarantee quoted delivery times, though very rarely have we found issues and holdups.
We appreciate your understanding.
Normal Operating Delivery Prices
UK & Ireland – £6 Next Day Delivery
(Free Next Day Delivery on Order Over £100)
Europe & Rest of World
Shipping rates vary by zone and cart value.
•Free Tracked Standard Shipping: 7-13 business days
(Tracking available after being scanned at shipment hub)
•Express Courier (Air): 1-2 business days
All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
(Free Standard and Express Options Available at Checkout - this is based on spend, shipping location & options selected)
*After the UK’s recent departure from the European Union, there has been an unavoidable upheaval in all trade.
To help ease the confusion, we use a shipping partner to assist us with all international shipments, which allows us to show you, upfront, all costs before delivery including duties and customs know as DDP (Delivery Duty Paid).
All prices are inclusive of processing and delivery fees (excluding courier fees where applicable) meaning the price shown is the price you will pay delivered to you, with no hidden customs or clearance fees!
All orders placed from within the EU have the local rate of VAT added and paid within destination country; so no excess VAT will be charged upon arrival and we do not collect UK VAT. This also means that you are able to pay in local currency (or the currency of your choice) to a local bank account, as well as offering payment plans wherever applicable.