We are pleased to bring you our second exclusive collaboration with Tricker's.
For this coming Spring Summer season we have re-launched a classic derby shoe from their archive. The Daniel is a plain derby tramping shoe that is a piece of Tricker’s shoemaking history. Exclusively made for Clutch Cafe this version of the Daniel features Peanut Reverse Kudu Suede, with Brass eyelets to give it a more ‘service’ shoe look, Bellows Tongue and a Cream Barbour Welt. The Kudu Suede upper and leather lining make for greater comfort together with a beige Morflex Vibram Sole. Simple and timeless.
WHAT IS REVERSE SUEDE?
A lot of shoemakers use split suede. This is the skin left after removing the full grain leather.
Reverse suede is also known as full grain suede. This is where the full grain leather and skin of a hide is left intact. The flesh side is the suede.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KUDU SUEDE FOOTWEAR:
- For Mud Stains: use a wire suede brush when the mud is dry.
- For other stains: Scotch Brite is very good at removing most stains, but excessive cleaning may cause permanent damage.
- Kudu suede has a very soft nap. So please use the correct type of soft shoe brush.
- Keep your footwear in their shoe bags to prevent damage.
- Use shoe trees to help maintain shape.
These are available for pre-order from 1/2/20 - 29/2/20. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.