Browns Beach ‘Early’ Vest GreyClutch Cafe
Browns Beach Cloth is instantly recognisable due to it unique construction, made from a wool cotton mix the outer shell is of a touch woven cotton, while the backing is a soft 'reclaimed' wool giving it very warm and tough properties.
Brown Beach clothing was used for almost any activity from labouring to recreational use and was so poplar that the designs and construction barley changed for 60 years.
Now reproduced by full count, the cloth is still as war and durable as it was from 1901 to 1960 and now beyond.
- Classic early 20th century vest inspired by the original Brown's Beach
- Constructed from 74% wool & 26% cotton
- Twisting of two different coloured threads gives the distinctive salt and pepper tone to the fabric
- Cinch Back
- Brown's Beach label with original text on collar and inside of garment
- Produced by Full Count & Co.
- Made in Japan