Jelado 66 Denim JeanClutch Cafe
The Jelado '66 model is closely designed to that of the mid 60's 501, the 13.5oz denim is woven from American cotton from Memphis and uses a tight weaving technique on vintage looms which will with wear quickly show the sluby nature of this cotton. the cotton is rope dyed wth indigo but, to imitate the lighter shade of blue found on denim from the 60's, which will over time fade drastically to the natural white of the weft.
- 13.5oz 100% American Memphis Cotton
- Rope Dyed
- Button fly
- Modelled from the classic XX66 Model
- Slightly tapered with a deep rise
- Orange stitching as an ode to the classic 66 model
- Jelado original arcuate stitching on back pockets
- Red Selvedge ID
- Made in Japan
Have a question? Email email@example.com or call 020 7580 6444.
UK & Ireland – £6
Europe – £15
Rest of World – £25
*All deliveries must be signed for as proof of receipt.
Goods are to be received back in store within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information on returns please see Shipping & Returns.